May 04 2009
When it comes to celebrity worshipping, there are fans and there are fanatics. A fan would hang a poster of Brad Pitt in her room. A fanatic would tattoo Brad Pitt’s face on her back.
The gossip world is obsessed with celebrities’ tattoos: What they are, where they got them and omg we should get the same one too. However, a lesser explored topic tattoos of celebrities… as in people who love a star so much they want their likeness permanently inked onto their skin.
Perhaps the question shouldn’t be why, but why some of these celebrities? Okay, Elvis I understand, but Rachael Ray? Check out the star-studded skins below:
Kevin Richardson (of the Backstreet Boys)
Hall and Oates (on the hands of Gym Class Heroes’ Travis McCoy)
For more famous faces on flesh check out Entertainment Weekly’s list.
- What Is Happening To The Sexiest Guys In Hollywood?
- Angelina Jolie Starves Her Boobs Off
- The Morning Dish: Can a Gay Contestant Win American Idol?
- Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Brings Out The (Fake) Blondes
- True Blood Star Anna Paquin Goes Both Ways… Who Knew?