Jun 05 2009
Everybody’s doing it. There’s different types, names, and ways to do it. Two girls, one guy. One girl, one guy. Two guys. You name it, it happens. And according to New York City’s most trusted paper, this oh-so unusual and odd act causes “peer pressure,” and is leaving parents “baffled.” That’s right everybody, we’re talking about hugging.
I didn’t think The Times could get more desperate for a relevant “News” story after discussing the dangers of texting, but it looks like I was wrong. It seems that texting-thumb isn’t the biggest issue plaguing our generation right now. The real question? To hug or not to hug.
- Start Saving Lives By Not Texting And Driving
- Calvin Klein Ad Even Shocks New Yorkers
- The Morning Dish: The Debate on Flirtexting
- Why He Didn’t Ask You Out on A Second Date
- Be A Smooth Criminal in 2010