Apr 01 2010
God bless Jennifer Hudson for slimming down so much after having a baby. People may say it is a secret, but we all know there is no secret to weight loss. This is what Hudson had to say after announcing she is the new face and body of Weight-Watchers, being their spokesperson.
“With Weight Watchers, I am enjoying the weight loss because I’m doing it the right way—I feel empowered with what I’ve learned, everything from portion control to what foods will help keep me satisfied,” says the 28-year-old. “It’s a lifestyle change, not a diet.”
“I can follow the plan no matter where I am, still enjoy my favorite foods and even use the iPhone app to track my points,” she says.
What would we do without modern technology? It even helps us stay fit! She had her son, David Daniel Otunga Jr., with her fiancé David Otunga, 28, just 7 months ago and she already looks fabulous and svelte. I am happy for her for how far she has come from her American Idol days and Dream Girls days… she looks great and I don’t think Weight Watchers could have chosen a better spokesperson.
- K-Fed and Kirstie: Doing the Diet Plan Thing?
- Eat Like The Stars… Be Skinny Like The Stars
- It’s Just Science: Women Think About Hot Steamy Food More Than Hot Steamy Sex
- Kelly Osbourne Finally Feels Like Herself Again As She Rocks Some Lavendar Hair
- Melissa Joan Hart Loses Weight, Opens Candy Store