May 26 2010
Elle‘s June 2010 issue has Miranda Kerr on the cover, and lots of other beautiful photos of the model. She is stunningly beautiful to look at. They couldn’t of picked a better person for the cover. She is VERY easy on the eyes, and I think we all want to look like her in one way or another, right?
The Aussie supermodel showed off her gorgeous looks as she swapped in and out of a variety of ensembles for the fashionable monthly mag.
The Elle spot comes just as it was announced that Miss Kerr is taking over as the new face of Jil Sander.
Of the new job, Miranda dished, “It’s nice to have variety in my work. I don’t ever want to feel pigeon-holed. I still have more coming out this year – a Jil Sander campaign.”
Glad she is getting bigger and bigger… she is gorgeous and finally getting the credit she deserves for it!
Check out more pictures from her Elle issue after the jump!
- Scarlett Johansson On The Cover Of May Issue Of InStyle Magazine
- AnnaLynne McCord & Her Sister Angel’s Bikini Fun
- Ryan Phillippe Lands Another Magazine Cover… This Time It’s Inked
- America’s Sweetheart All Grown Up…
- Ryan Phillippe Graces The Cover Of “Men’s Health” Looking Yummy