May 28 2010
In the upcoming film, “Inferno”, Lindsay Lohan plays Lovelace, the porn star from the infamous adult film, Deep Throat. Lovelace, real name, Linda Susan Boreman, died at the age of 53 in 2002 after complications from a terrible car accident. Even though she was one of the most well known porn stars in the world, she later spoke out against porn and claimed that her first husband forced her into making the movie. That husband later married porn star Marilyn Chambers… classy guy…
Lovelace also starred in a bestiality film which is too disgusting to mention and also wrote two books that were very explicit. But by 1980 she had changed her life and her lifestyle and became a feminist.
Actually seems like it’d be a great movie, but Lindsay Lohan? Ugh. Who wants to watch her pathetic attempt to act on the big screen? The posters look pretty good, and shot by Tyler Shields, it has a great artistic, sexy, and dark edge.
Check out the posters after the jump!
- Michael Lohan Doesn’t Want Lindsay To Play A Porn-Star… He Thinks It Will Hurt Her Career… Or Lack Thereof
- Lilo Dropped From Her Latest Film
- Eat, Pray and Love With Julia Roberts… And James Franco
- Lindsay Lohan Turns to eHarmony For Love
- Lindsay Lohan Admits Her Mistakes….Hmmm
2 Responses to “Lindsay Lohan’s “Inferno” Posters Look Good… But She Still Sucks”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.