Jun 15 2010
The Bachelorette is playing out exactly how Reality Steve has predicted, so far. I have faith in him, considering he knew Vienna was the winner of The Bachelor with Jake, before the show even aired. He knew everything, so why would he be wrong now? If I had it my way, if I were Ali… on the first episode I would’ve gotten rid of EVERYONE except for Kirk, Chris L., Roberto, and Jesse.
Last night’s episode, we really got to see that Kasey, a.k.a. “Heimlich”, is a true nutjob. Chris L. said he is going to be the tattoo bachelorette guy for the rest of his life. True, very true. Kasey wants to guard and protect Ali’s heart… we must of heard it a million times with his stupid voice. Best part is… he didn’t even get to show Ali that stupid tattoo. Funny thing is, if he had, he definitely would’ve scared her off and she wouldn’t have kept him around. What a LOSER Kasey is! I can’t stand the sound of his voice. I’d rather watch the Weatherman (or Weatherfairy as Reality Steve likes to call him) for hours than listen to Kasey talk for 5 seconds.
Find out who got the roses and even more after the jump!
Ali had one-on-one dates with Kasey, which he totally screwed up, but she kept him out of pity, and a date with Chris L. on his birthday when she was super sick. Ali didn’t give Kasey the rose on the date but wanted to keep him and his stupid voice around for a little longer. It was obvious Chris L. was going to get a rose. He is super hot, and they clearly have chemistry… and HELLO, he is in the final two!
The order of the rose ceremony was:
1. Chris L. (Received a rose on his one on one)
2. Kirk (I love Kirk, and thought it was so cute that he put Ali to bed when she wasn’t feeling well)
3. Frank (Frank is a little weird and obsessive… not as bad as Kasey, but could get there for sure)
4. Craig (Really? This guy brings nothing to the table… I guess he was just a filler this episode)
5. Chris N. (As Reality Steve said, ” I don’t think anyone has ever been on this show three episodes and not said a word. Chris N. is now that guy.” TRUE!!! So funny… I was surprised he was picked as well, another filler, clearly)
6. Roberto (Ahh Roberto, he is just SO yummy… everything about him. His sexy body during his Lion King performance with Ali, DAMN. I like him… and so does Ali and probably every other girl watching the show!)
7. Justin (Reality Steve is thinking this douche has a girlfriend back at home… just like Wes… I knew they reminded me of each other)
8. Ty (Why??)
9. Kasey (Do I even need to say anything here?)
What is Ali thinking picking Kasey over Sexy Jesse? Really? Ali you need to have your head examined. Jesse is by far the hottest guy there… even hotter than Roberto, which is hard to do. Weatherman went home, he was a horrible singer. Buddy, never do that again.
Next they all go to Iceland and Frank gets a little jealous when Ali spends some sexy time with Roberto on a group date. Shoot, I would do the same thing. Roberto, Kirk, and Chris L. should be the only ones left. What is she thinking with any of these other guys? Maybe Chris N. will have a moment to speak… or not…
Thanks to this episode AND Ali we were introduced to Joshua Radin, or at least I was introduced. He is amazing, so thank you ABC and Ali!!
Can’t wait til next week to see how gorgeous Iceland is, and how psycho Kasey and Frank get!!
- SPOILER: Ali’s Final Two Chosen On The Bachelorette
- I Think Rozlyn RULES!!!
- Big Bird Ruffled Some Feathers On The Bachelor
- Every Rose Has Its Thorn
- Jake Meets The Parents… And Ali Acts Like A 3 Year Old